Monday, September 13, 2010

Chapter 1 Continued.....

Now the questions are simple. Why he was at a place where should not be and what he was doing there. The inspector, Mazid Islam has a strongly built body, firry eyes, short hair cut which made him look terribly horrible. He is constantly watching the action going on. “suvvar ke avaulat, bol be kutte, nahito kat ke phek dunga” he shouted to Khan. Khan decided to sing now. “I am Khan, Sameer Khan. I was on my way to Afghanistan. But before I go there, I had little work here in Karachi, I needed to buy some supplies” he stopped and looked around to make sure that local policemen understanding English and to make sure that they buying his story or not. He continued “but the supplier cheated me and leaked the information to you I think” he stopped. Khan was certain about one thing, the info Karachi police got was from his so called supplier Asif Ali. No one else in this city knows that he was there. So Khan is sure they are going to buy this episode of his story.
The reaction on the faces surrounding him is… Khan is not sure what it is. Now he needs to give them next episode of the story. What is the supply he needed here? So he continued “as I am saying, I needed the Ganja. My buyer told me precisely to buy it from Karachi. He liked the stuff from here. But Asif sala kameena informed you.” Khan paused for a moment so the audience around him can grasp the details and matters in the story.
“You are smuggling drugs from here? Bastard!” inspector Mazid Islam shouted at Khan. “What do you think of us? Ah! You think we are just a bunch of jerks out here? You are wrong; we follow very strict law and order here. You can’t sneak through my nose. Now tell me where you from” the inspector demanded.
The real problem starts with this question. If I say that I am from Pakistan, then they ask for identification which I don’t have. If I tell them that I am from India, then they burry me here alive. Khan thought. I need time, so that the trail goes cold for ATS agents. Khan is thinking furiously. Its time to take split second decision, if he takes more than that, his statement looks suspicious. He knew that. It’s time, time to get out of here. He thought.
He is rewinding his memory. The main door to the building was guarding by two constables. Two more were at hall. Then they walked him through a hallway, where he didn’t see any duty people. At the door to this interrogation room was a solitary guard.
That makes five out side. There may be more, unseen policemen inside some other rooms. Inside there were, a police inspector and two constables. Total seven seen. It’s night. There can’t be too many inside. Still, his luck was not smiling at him since last day or tow, he is not so sure about that.
“I think I asked a very simple question to you.” The inspector interrupted his planning. Khan hates when someone interrupts while hi formulating a plan. Especially when its about saving his ass. Throwing the caution in wind, Khan punched directly to inspector’s nose. The inspector screamed in pain. But khan acted again, punching the ribcages to one of the constable and applied a hammering kick to other constable’s stomach. While in action and motion Khan thinking and planning about his options and exits to escape. His training was good on one to one and group combat. He beaten all three policemen inside the room and two constables are unconscious already. Before the inspector Mazid Islam got unconscious, Khan whispered in his ear “I am from India”.
First he thought that the guard outside the room will enter hearing the screaming. But the guard did not. Good. He moved to door and tried the handle. It’s not locked. Khan opened the door. There is nobody outside. Good… again. He moved across the hallway towards the entrance and stood still in terror.

No comments:

Post a Comment